Head Kore 2 Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The Head Kore 2 is a lightweight, hybrid, touring boot that packs tons of performance for inbounds and downhill use. It is designed for advanced skiers with average feet.
- 110 Flex – This is a stiff boot which offers great precision and stiffness.
- 100mm Last – An average width last ensures this works for most feet.
- Perfect Fit 3D – Head’s perfect fit system is comfortable and high performance.
- Tech Inserts – This boot is compatible with most tech bindings.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Graphite infused shell will be super lightweight in an advanced boot geared for crushing it downhill or performance in the backcountry; take your pick! Flex 110 rating should be good for advanced to expert skiers in all conditions.