Dakine Women's Reach 20K Insulated Parka Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Reach Insulated Jacket is warm, waterproof and toasty as ever. This all-in-one insulated jacket is packed with technology to keep you in the mountains longer. With a Tri-Pull Adjustable Fixed Hood, Zippered Pit Vents, Internal Stretch Mesh Stash Pockets, powder skirt, 3” drop tail, Shock-cord Hem Adjust in your pockets, RECCO technology and even a 1-year limited warranty, what’s not to love about the Reach 20K Insulated Jacket? Have fun, stay warm and send it in the Reach 20K Insulated Jacket this winter.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave 2L
- 20k/20k Laminate
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermore ECODOWN-FE 60 HL Insulation
- Tri-Pull Adjustable Fixed Hood
- Anti Fog Breath Vent
- Zippered Pit Vents
- Extra Large Chest Pockets
- Secure Hand Pockets
- Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Internal Chest Access Media Pocket
- Attached Powder Skirt
- Internal Stretch Mesh Stash Pockets
- Shock-cord Hem Adjust Into Hand Pockets
- 3” Drop Tail
- Fully Taped Seams
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations