Dakine Women's Sender Stretch 3L Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
The Dakine Women's Sender Stretch 3L Jacket is the perfect combination of performance and sustainability. Made from fully recycled materials, this jacket is leading the charge in eco-friendly outerwear. With a focus on comfort and driven by performance, you can wear this jacket year-round, both on and off the hill. The premium 4-way stretch fabric keeps you dry while also allowing for ease of movement during long hikes or long hours on the mountain. An Aquaguard center front zip keeps water out while zippered pit vents allow for maximum breathability and cooling. Stash pockets and media pockets let you bring all your essentials with you, while Recco technology is built into the coat for added safety. A 1 drop tail keeps you dry on the chairlift, and fully taped seams ensure your day is not cut short by precipitation.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from fully recycled materials
- Breathable: Zippered pit vents allow for maximum breathability and cooling
- Waterproof: Aquaguard center front zip keeps water out
- Convenient Storage: Stash pockets and media pockets let you bring all your essentials with you
- Safety First: Recco technology built into coat for added safety