The Rossignol Men's Atelier S Ride Free Jacket is a 3-layer, seamless jacket that is made in France and recyclable. It comes in a RIDE FREE marble or clay version with bold brandings and nature-inspired colours. The jacket features an eco-friendly, recyclable, ultra-stretch Sympatex® membrane that guarantees the highest levels of waterproofness (>20,000 mm Schmerber) and breathability (>20,000 g/m/24h). The modern silhouette includes a high laser-cut micro-perforated collar and an adjustable helmet-compatible ultrasonically sealed hood.
- Made in France with eco-friendly materials
- Ultra-stretch Sympatex® membrane for superior waterproofness and breathability
- Modern silhouette with high laser-cut micro-perforated collar
- Adjustable helmet-compatible ultrasonically sealed hood
- Recyclable design for sustainable use