Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Rossignol Women's Ski Pant is the perfect choice for any weather condition on the mountain. With a classic fit and tailored straight-leg cut, these pants provide a wide range of movement while keeping you warm with lightweight, breathable Primaloft® ECO insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. The 20,000/20,000 waterproof/breathable membrane ensures that you stay dry and comfortable in heavy snow or rain. Critical sealed seams block wind, snow and rain while the water-repellent finish sheds light snow and rain.
- Classic Fit: Tailored straight-leg cut for wide range of movement
- 20,000/20,000 Waterproof/Breathable Membrane: Stay dry and comfortable in heavy snow or rain
- Lightweight, Breathable and Recycled Warmth: Breathable Primaloft® ECO insulation keeps you warm even in wet conditions with 100% post-consumer recycled insulation made from plastic bottles. GRS Certified (Global Recycled Standard)
- Freedom of Movement: Fabric with just the right amount of stretch for easy movement
- Water-Repellent Finish: Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) coating sheds light snow and rain