Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Locked and loaded power, comfort, and convenience with the trusted feel of Speed Zone lacing for the traditionalist.
The men's Burton Photon Snowboard Boots are here to help you charge harder, explore more, and finally stick that move. From Vibram® traction lugs for better footing on the boot pack to ReBounce cushioning for enhanced feel and control, the Photon has your back when it's time to push further and do more on your board. Heat-moldable liners brings it all together with a custom fit and the enhanced warmth of heat-reflective tech to keep you out on the hill where you want to be.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Designed for the freerider, the Photon is a speed lace system boot from Burton. Mid stiff boot for solid response and reaction, made to be ridden anywhere! The liner features focus cuffs to make sure the heel stays where it should, has their top notch imprint 3 heat molding to take perfect shape, and will keep your feet warm and dry.
- High performance but without the harshness that comes with a stiffer flexing boot.
- SpeedZone lacing makes making adjustments on the fly a breeze.
- GripLite Backstay ensures that you're locked and loaded in your binding.
- Vibram traction lugs help with better footing on the boot pack and ReBounce helps improve board feel.
- The Photon is a hard charging boot at a really good price, ideal for those advanced and expert level riders that are looking for a boot to ride all day in.