Mountain Hardwear Crater Lake™ Hoody
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask an apparel expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
Serious solar protection that doesn't compromise on style, the Crater Lake™ Long Sleeve Hoody has you covered whenever and wherever the sun catches you out in the open. Designed with our lightest-weight UPF 50+ fabric and a full-coverage hood, the Crater Lake works as a stand-alone top on bluebird beach days and river trips, or as a highly breathable baselayer hoody for spring skiing and sunny high-alpine travel.
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- UPF 50 jersey knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Three-piece hood for full sun coverage
- Gusseted underarms for chafe-free movement
- Dropped shoulders for full range of motion
- Thumbhole cuffs
- MHW logo at front left chest
- Nut Logo at back right
- Solar knit jersey
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.