Salomon L10 Ski Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these bindings?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
The Salomon L10 Ski Bindings are lightweight, and feature a low-profile chassis and toe wing adjustment. The adjustable DIN, which ranges from a low of 3 to a high of 10 is ideal for lightweight or beginner skiers.
- Automatic Wing Adjustment – With automatic wing adjustment, when the skier steps into the bindings it adjusts to the boots; for ease of fit variation.
- Adjustable DIN - An adjustable DIN allows these bindings to grow with the skier, making these ideal for the progressing rider.
- Easy Step Heel - The wide heel plate makes for an easy step into the binding.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a great binding for a charging yet more lightweight skier.
More minimal looking design, lightweight, has brakes.