The Curated Take
I personally have used the Wardens for several years on my pair of Salomon NFX. The short toe piece keeps swing weight down and the two part heel is far easier to get into in soft snow as compared to a Pivot or Jester design. Durability is adequate but I wouldn't recommend for hard park use. Overall it is a high quality, lightweight binding that allows the use of multiple boot sole types, and I would recommend it for anyone needing an MNC binding and doesn't want to spend to much or end up with too much weight.
- Great all around binding.
- Lightweight and easy to step into.
- Compatible with all standard boot sole types.
- Not as durable as some options.
- Brakes are relatively fragile.
- DIN range may be too low for some expert skiers
The Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Bindings are the perfect choice for those seeking freeride performance and power. These bindings offer great transmission and power in all conditions, making them ideal for both alpine and touring boots. With consistent release performance, you can trust these bindings to keep you safe on the mountain. The Warden MNC 13 is the most versatile alpine binding available, making it a must-have for any serious skier.
- Versatile: The Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Bindings are designed to work with both alpine and touring boots, making them incredibly versatile.
- Consistent Release Performance: You can trust these bindings to release consistently in all conditions, keeping you safe on the mountain.
- Freeride Performance: These bindings offer great transmission and power in all conditions, providing top-notch freeride performance.
- Powerful: With their impressive power transfer capabilities, the Salomon Warden MNC 13 Ski Bindings will help you tackle even the toughest terrain with ease.
- Reliable: Made from high-quality materials and built to last, these bindings are incredibly reliable and will provide years of use.