The North Face Girl's Freedom Insulated Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
For all-day insulated protection from cold, wintry elements, girls can hit the slopes in the durable, waterproof Freedom Insulated Pants. EZ Grow cuffs at the leg opening can be extended by 2'' as they grow taller.
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester.
- Heatseeker Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather.
- Zip-fly with a snap closure.
- Secure-zip patch pocket on right thigh.
- Ankle gaiters with gripper elastic.
- Reinforced cuffs and inner-leg boot kickpatches.
- EZ Grow leg at hem and inside lining.
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry.
- Waistband with an integrated, partially exposed, branded elastic belt with adjustable hook-and-loop tabs.
- Style: NF0A7WPH.
- Inseam: R 25.5'', 27.5'' grown.
- Body: 75D 117 g/m DryVent 2L100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish.
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish.
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester.
- Sizes: XS (6), S (7/8), M (10), L (12), XL (14/16), XXL (18/20).