K2 Indy Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
The K2 Indy bindings are soft/mid flex, entry–level bindings designed for skill progression, without sacrificing too much responsiveness, making them a great option for beginners and freestyle riders alike.
- All–Terrain Nylon Highback – The most durable, temperature–resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose.
- 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match natural leg position during riding, these provide more support to the outside of the foot for improved control, ollie, and pop. This reduces fatigue allowing longer riding.
- Binding Mount Pattern – 2x4 Compatible Disc, these bindings are compatible with most 2x4/ 4x4 insert patterns.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Perfect fit toe strap, the top and bottom toe strap adjust independently of each other. 3˚ canted EVA footbed. More forgiving flex.
Smooth and easy flex to allow yourself to do whatever you may want to on the hill. Pair it with a killer board and you are ready for anything you want!
Typical medium flex all mountain binding that will just about everything you would want it to do.