The Curated Take
I recently picked up a pair of Salomon Alibi bindings and I've been really happy with them. The first thing I noticed was how comfortable they are - the fit is really supportive and my feet feel secure when I'm riding. The straps and buckles are also really easy to use, which is a huge plus for me. I hate having to fiddle with complicated bindings when I'm trying to get ready to ride.
The Alibis are also built to last - the construction and materials feel really durable, and I have confidence that they're going to hold up well over time.
There are a few downsides to the Alibis though. Some reviewers have mentioned that the highback can feel a bit stiff, which might not be ideal for everyone. And there aren't a ton of color options available - I had to settle for the black ones because that's all my local shop had in stock.
Overall, I'm really happy with my Salomon Alibi bindings. They're comfortable, easy to use, and durable, and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
- Comfortable and supportive fit
- Easy-to-use straps and buckles
- Durable construction and materials
- May not be suitable for a beginner rider
The Salomon Alibi Pro Snowboard Bindings are the perfect choice for riders who demand high-performance and comfort. These bindings feature Blaster, an intuitive All-Terrain Freestyle Joint that provides dynamic suspension and dampening. The asymmetrical highback and upgraded Shadow Lite Strap offer superior comfort, control, and performance.
- Blaster: The intuitive All-Terrain Freestyle Joint provides dynamic suspension and dampening for a smooth ride.
- Asymmetrical Highback: Offers superior support and control while riding.
- Shadow Lite Strap: Upgraded lightweight strap design offers maximum comfort without sacrificing performance.
- All-Mountain Performance: Designed to handle any terrain with ease.
- Easy to Adjust: Tool-free forward lean adjustment allows for quick customization on the fly.