The Curated Take
I'm really impressed. These bindings are fairly responsive and precise for their price point - I feel like I have complete control over my board when I'm riding with them. They're also really comfortable - the straps are soft and padded, and the bindings themselves are lightweight, so they don't weigh me down when I'm riding.
One thing I really love about these bindings and salomon in general is the quality of the materials and construction. They feel really solid and well-made, and I have confidence that they'll hold up to a lot of use.
Overall, though, I'm really happy with them. These bindings are top-notch in terms of performance and comfort, and I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
- Responsive and precise control
- Comfortable and lightweight
- High-quality materials and construction
- Doesn't have the stiffness some advanced riders may be looking for
The Salomon Trigger Snowboard Bindings are a true mid-flexing binding designed for the intermediate to advanced rider who enjoys riding the entire mountain. Blaster Baseplates combined with Canted footbeds leave the rider with a responsive and comfortable binding that equally transfers energy from boot to binding. The Trigger Snowboard Bindings come with a universal disc compatible with every major binding mounting system. Aluminum buckles along with Salomon's patented IMS (Integrated Mounting System) allow for a lightweight, easy-to-setup binding that is ready to go out of the box.
- Blaster Baseplate – The Blaster Baseplate has specifically placed Blaster Pods designed to increase the rider's experience in the boot to the binding, ultimately transferring that energy to the snowboard.
- Canted Footbeds – Added in for more boost, power, and edge control, the Canted Footbeds are raised 2.5° at the toes to provide a smooth and comfortable ride.
- IMS (Integrated Mounting System) – Salomon's patented system keeps mounting hardware in place while tuning, adjusting binding positions, or moving bindings from board to board.