Burton Custom X Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
Pro-caliber is a strong statement for any board, but the men's Burton Custom X Snowboard has repeatedly delivered for snowboarding's most demanding riders due to precise design and powerful drive. The confidence is in the tech, which includes the carbon-fueled snap of Squeezebox High core profiling, a competition-grade base, and 45° Carbon Highlights High-Voltage for the ultimate in lightweight responsiveness. The hardest charging board we make, the Custom X is available in two versions: Choose the power of camber or the float and catch-free feel of Flying V.
This board just performs all over the mountain. It can rip in the deep JAPOW and fly down groomed trails. If you love to veer off the path and get a thrill on side hits, this board can do it. Built for speed with a sintered base, the regular camber will ride directionally but if you need to ride switch in the deep pow and give the opposite leg a break, it rides switch well enough.
- Great all mountain board.
- Perfect for Groomers or Back country
- Holds a great edge at high speeds
- Reserved for Pro level riders
- Very stiff and unforgiving
- Not an everyday park board and keep it out of half pipe.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations