Icebreaker Men's 200 Sonebula Long Sleeve Crewe Baselayer
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Enjoy amazing breathability for active pursuits in any weather conditions with the men's Icebreaker Merino 200 Sonebula High-Neck Thermal base layer top. 100% merino wool insulates and resists odors.
- High neck offers added protection, while raglan sleeve construction improves mobility
- Inspired by nature, Icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics
- Merino wool is an annually renewable fiber that naturally resists odors and helps keep you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not
- Soft, 100% merino wool fibers wick moisture and let your skin breathe for comfort all day, every day
- The ZQ-certified merino wool used in this garment has been granted equivalency to RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) wool
- Flatlock stitching throughout creates a soft, chafe-free feel
- Gusseted underarms add mobility and comfort
- Droptail hem adds coverage
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Made of wool so you know it will keep you warm but without the itch.