Icebreaker Women 250 Vertex LS Half Zip Fractured Landscapes Baselayer
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
An incredibly warm merino base layer with a unique jacquard pattern, the 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Half Zip Fractured Landscapes is a go-to piece for winter layering—ideal for skiing, snowshoeing and other cold-weather pursuits. The original jacquard-inspired print artwork by Nathan Dunn draws inspiration from the natural cracks and angular shapes found in rock formations.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- 100% Merino Wool
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odour. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable*.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations