The North Face Men's Castleview 50/50 Down Jacket
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
- main body and bottom part of sleeves: 20D x 30D 62 g/m² 89% recycled nylon, 11% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- hood and shoulders: 20D x 20D 49 g/m² 100% recycled nylon
- insulation: 800 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Slim fit
- 50/50 Down construction allows for increased airflow during activity
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Three-piece hood with binding
- Reverse-coil, full-length center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Backpack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal chest pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Cinch at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
Hood, Zippered pocket
Down, Elastane, Nylon/Nylon blend
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!