Sea to Summit X Pot / Kettle 1.3 L
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The perfect all-in-one flat-pack solution for fast and light adventures, the X-Pot Kettle utilizes the same award-winning innovative, space-saving and functional features as the other products in the X-Pot series.
The collapsible food-grade silicone sidewalls allow it to pack flat for compact storage, while the hard anodized aluminum base conducts heat well, making it perfect for slow simmering or fast boiling. Its clear Tritan® lid provides easy viewing of contents, while the built-in spout and double glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles make pouring also a breeze.
The 1.3L size is ideal for boiling water for your morning brew or small meals like oatmeal or soup, while the more generous 2L size can be used as an all-rounder cooking pot.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone.
- Hard anodized aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking.
- Durable, translucent pot lid shortens boil time - no need to lift the lid to check the boil.
- Two glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring.
- Measurements molded into the sidewall.
- A silicone strap secures the lid and handles during transport.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for backpacking when eating dehydrated meals. Can nest other S2S X-series accessories within for a complete system, like mug and coffee strainer!
Boiling water for tea, coffee, and meals like oatmeal!