Naturepedic Organic Breathable 2-Stage
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Naturepedic Organic Breathable 2-Stage Lightweight Mattress combines every safety feature you could ever want in one crib mattress. An excellent choice for parents seeking to eliminate potentially harmful chemicals and allergens. Made from organic and non-toxic materials, it will provide a more natural, healthier and comfortable sleep environment. Features include a luxurious organic cotton cover, organic cotton fill, seamless waterproof edges, 2-stage dual firmness, edge support, and a patented easy-to-clean waterproof surface. The breathable layer is removable and washable and also acts as a built-in mattress protector. This mattress is lightweight for easy sheet changes.
Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic mattress manufacturer and has earned the trust of parents and doctors across the country. Winner of numerous awards and prestigious endorsements, Naturepedic organic crib mattresses meet the highest physical, chemical, allergenic, and hygienic safety standards.
- Organic cotton fabric & fill
- Breathable layer between the baby and the mattress
- Breathable layer is waterproof and removable -wash and dry
- Full breathability with full hygiene
- No harmful chemicals and no flame retardants
- No toxic chemical odors/smells
- Easy to clean non-toxic food-grade waterproof surface (made from non-GMO sugarcane)
- 2 stage design – firm infant side / cushion firm toddler side
- Seamless Edges – Easy to wipe clean
- Lightweight for easy sheet changing
- Proper support for infants
- Extra firm edge support for jumping toddlers
- GOTS Certified Organic
- Made Safe Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- UL Formaldehyde Free Verified
No vinyl, phthalates, polyurethane foam, flame retardant chemicals or barriers, formaldehyde, pesticides, GMO’s, glues/adhesives, etc.
Recommended by Zero Toxics Product Registry, Allergy Kids Foundation, Healthy Child Healthy World, Kids for Saving Earth, Green America, American Sustainable Business Council, Clean Production Action, and more.