Strafe Men's Cham Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
A stand-out piece in the ski touring and ski mountaineering space, the Cham Jacket is a lightweight 3L shell designed for exceptional uphill and downhill performance. Made with the new Schoeller® Aerobrane™ fabric, this jacket is our most air-permeable and breathable to date. The fabric retains superior weather-proofing qualities while strategic paneling and 4-way stretch deliver superior mobility and uninhibited range. Knowing that less is more, we’ve paired down this jacket to the absolute essentials - sleek and minimalistic, the Cham is truly an ultralight 3L shell. If you're serious about touring and mountain objectives, this is the jacket for you.
Plus, with neutral colors and a gender graded size scale, we’re extra proud to make this iteration of Cham unisex fit. Please check the size guide.
- Ultralight, minimalist design for ultimate touring shell performance. No powderskirt, wrist cuffs, or superfluous add-ons.
- Extremely air-permeable Schoeller® Aerobrane™ fabric sheds excess heat with exposed underarm vents for warmer days.
- 4-way stretch and strategic paneling, with backpack-friendly seamless shoulders, encourages active movement. Hem drawcord adjustment.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 3-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for when the weather deteriorates.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort. Full length interior windguard.
- Oversized backpack-friendly chest pockets big enough for skins with one interior mesh electronics sleeve.
- Interior zippered pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve if the lifts are calling
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) and VISLON® zippers.