Obermeyer Boys' Parker Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Obermeyer Boys' Parker Pant is the ultimate choice for young skiers who demand top-notch performance on the slopes.
With ski-tested technology and powder-ready features, this pant is designed to tame even the harshest mountain days. The Full-Motion articulation, Control Zone Ventilation, and HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric ensure that your child stays warm and dry while enjoying their favorite winter activities. The inner thigh vents provide air circulation in high-movement areas, while double-reinforced construction ensures that the Parker Pant lasts for years to come. Plus, with Obermeyer's EWS Extended Wear System, this pant grows with your child.
- HydroBlock® Sport technology resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Adjustable waist for a comfortable fit
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation provides air circulation in high-movement areas
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic keep snow out of boots
- Full-Motion articulation allows for unrestricted movement on the slopes