Obermeyer Men's Klaus Down Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Obermeyer Men's Klaus Down Jacket is a versatile and classic piece that can be worn on or off the mountain. Inspired by the founder Klaus Obermeyer, this jacket is designed for everyday use and built to last. With engineered quilting and lightweight Allied Feather + Down insulation, this insulator provides warmth and easy layering.
- HydroBlock® Classic technology resists water penetration while allowing water vapor to pass through, creating a breathable barrier.
- The CZV - Control Zone Ventilation allows you to adjust your body temperature as needed.
- The adjustable hem and cuffs provide a customizable fit for added comfort.
- Multiple pockets including zipper chest pocket(s), zipper hand pockets, interior electronics pocket(s), interior stash pocket(s), and an accessory ring allow you to carry all your essentials with ease.
- Engineered quilting adds style while also providing extra warmth.