Obermeyer Men's Ridgeline Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Obermeyer Men's Ridgeline Insulated Jacket is the perfect combination of sustainable materials, performance features, and contemporary styling. This downhill-ready jacket is designed to keep you dry and comfortable on your biggest days out with its Skier Critical seam sealing and HydroBlock® Pro 15k/15k waterproof/breathable fabric. The synthetic down insulation with 600 fill power equivalent insulation keeps you cozy as temperatures drop, while plenty of storage means you can stay on the mountain longer. The Ridgeline is also built with 45% REPREVE® recycled material, a unique fiber that turns plastic bottles into performance outdoor apparel. Each Ridgeline Jacket contains 12 ½ plastic bottles worth of recycled material. When it's time to unwind, the Ridgeline also features an accessory ring bottle opener.
- HydroBlock® Sport technology resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
- YKK® zipper(s) and a two-way front zipper provide convenient adjustability.
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation and mesh gussets allow for breathability when needed.
- Skier Critical seam sealing and Full-Motion articulation ensure maximum mobility without sacrificing protection from the elements.
- Multiple pockets including a Zipper chest pocket(s), Zipper handwarmer pockets, Zipper pass pocket, Napoleon pocket, Flap pocket(s), Interior goggle pocket and Interior stash pocket(s) provide ample storage space for all your essentials.