Dalbello Prime 80 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Dalbello Prime 80 Ski Boot is meant for intermediate and beginner skiers. It’s meant for wider feet, larger calves, or someone just seeking a roomy fit.
- 80 Flex – A soft flex is agreeable for intermediate and beginner skiers alike.
- 105mm Last – A wide last is comfortable and accommodates wide feet well.
- Super Comfort Liner – Soft, malleable liner material is easy on the legs.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A solid beginner-intermediate boot for all-mountain skiing and comfort. These ski boots are a wider boot. At 80 flex, they offer a lot of room in the calf area and will provide a lot of flexibility when skiing and walking around, which again translates to comfort and relaxed skiing.
Nice and wide boots with a 104mm last. These are comfortable to wear all day, and the 80 flex is supportive for beginner to intermediate skiers.