Strafe Women's Lucky 2L Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Featuring eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft® P.U.R.E. insulation, the cold-weather favorite Lucky Jacket is ready for winter. With an incredibly soft liner, thoughtful insulation distribution, and our supple 100% recycled 4-way stretch face fabric, this feature-rich jacket provides all-day weather protection, warmth, and comfort. Designed with fit and function in mind, the Lucky is our go-to jacket for those wintery days on the mountain.
- Eco-friendly insulated jacket for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection. Breathable Recon 4-way stretch face fabric for generous comfort and mobility.
- Removable helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment.
- Thoughtful fleece accents like the soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft knit wrist cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Fleece lined chest and hand pockets with the hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin.
- Covered mesh-lined underarm vents for warmer days.
- Adjustable stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard® (Coil) and Metaluxe® zippers with full length interior windguard.