Strafe Men's Conundrum Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
A new men's favorite, the CONUNDRUM JACKET integrates contemporary styling with the technical, feature-rich qualities characteristic of Strafe. Focused on comfort and mobility, this warm and durable jacket features a magnet closure, full-length center front placket and temperature-regulating, low-profile PrimaLoft insulation, finished with our premium Recon 2L stretch fabric. For all-mountain function and all-weather protection, this jacket transcends its class, making the Conundrum an easy choice.
- Advanced, low-profile insulation throughout for comfort in all conditions, especially cold days. Breathable 4-way stretch face fabric for generous mobility and temperature regulation.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection.
- Maximum storage with two patch chest pockets, one spacious zippered chest pocket, a pass pocket on upper sleeve, and deep, magnet closure covered, fleece-lined hand pockets with vertical and horizontal zippered access and hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Backpack-friendly seamless shoulders.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort and warmth; buttery-soft and bluesign approved, Polartec Power Dry thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Adjustable (& removable) bluesign approved, DWR (durable water repellent) coated 4-way stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Integrated and insulated helmet compatible hood with 3-point adjustment for inclement weather.
- Full length interior and exterior windguard with center front placket and magnet closure keeps breeze out.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered mesh-lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard (Coil) zippers.