The Curated Take
These mitts are the coziest mitts ever, especially when the liner is in. Made from wool, the liners are super toasty warm, to the point where most days I rode without them. The leather seems to be pretty water resistant, but after a day of snowboarding, snow does soak into the leather. The insides of the mitts stay dry, but you can feel a bit of moisture at the seams. Although these mitts don't have vents, the inside material seems pretty moisture-wicking as my hands were dry all day. Would recommend these mitts to skiers more than boarders, as skiers are less likely to be in contact with the snow.
- Wool liner keeps hands warm
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Super soft and cosy
- Leather gets soaked pretty quickly
- No vents
- Inner velcro strips for liner can be scratchy
Stylish mitt for alpine skiing and snowboarding, made of cowhide and using synthetic insulation and a removable wool liner that keeps fingers warm during cold days. A warm and convenient mitt that is suited to both piste and off-piste, not to mention your day-to-day routine.
- Warm, durable mitt.
- Impregnated cowhide protects against weather and wind.
- Removable liner made of wool terry / wool fleece.
- Fixed fleece liner and warm G-loft synthetic insulation.
- Convenient paracord wrist adjustment.
- Elastic at wrist.
- Neoprene cuff on inside wrist.
- Wrist straps / handcuffs included.
- Can be combined with other liners