Strafe Men's Hayden Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Updated with new eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft insulation, the HAYDEN JACKET is a fully-featured jacket ready for any winter condition. Our do-it-all insulated jacket, built with the waterproof and durable Recon 2L fabric, features high breathability and 4-way stretch to regulate temperature and comfort during activity and especially cold days. Including intelligent finishes like interior electronics compartments and Polartec Power Dry thumbhole cuffs, the Hayden is our go-to jacket when we see cold and ever-changing resort or sidecountry conditions.
- Eco-friendly insulation with fibers finer than cashmere for temperature regulation and comfort in all conditions. Air-permeable 4-way stretch face fabric for generous mobility and breathability.
- Fully seam sealed, waterproof 2-layer construction with DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides dependable weather protection.
- Soft microfleece lined front hood & chin guard add next-to-skin comfort; buttery-soft Polartec Power Dry thumbhole cuffs keep snow out and warmth in.
- Quilted double rip-stop lining is breathable and feels great over layers or next to skin. Covered, mesh lined underarm vents shed excess heat on warm days.
- Backpack-friendly raglan sleeves and chest pocket.
- Adjustable (& removable) stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic for deep powder days. Full length interior windguard keeps breeze out. Integrated helmet compatible hood with 3-point -adjustment for inclement weather.
- Interior zippered mesh pocket with media port and a large mesh drop pocket with elastic binding; plus a pass pocket on lower sleeve. Dual, spacious hand pockets with horizontal and vertical access and hem drawcord adjustment inside.
- Water resistant and reliable YKK AquaGuard (Coil) zippers and snaps.