Darn Tough Women's Element Quarter Lightweight Athletic Sock
Get free gear advice from an expert
We're not saying you should swim in this Athletic quarter sock, but it's a triathlon sock in its own right. Moisture-wicking Merino Wool combined with mesh panels on top of the foot keep things cool and dry. The high-density knit runs a blister-free fit, and the cushion is a Spartan of durability. At that point, if you just like quarter socks, well, this is the one.
- Women's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above an athletic shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no hot spots. Here's to focusing on your workout and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- We strategically remove material in our flex windows for socks that support good form and a full range of motion.
- Merino Wool is a great athletic fiber that actively moves moisture, fights foot funk, and feels silky smooth.
- Lightweight socks breathe well, feel great, and regulate temperature during tough workouts.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren't the longest lasting socks you've ever owned, return them for another pair.