Scanpan Classic Griddle
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a kitchen expert a question about this product
- How does this compare to other brands?
- What material is right for me?
- What size cookware is right for me?
- Can you show me other price points?
- What can I cook with this?
The Scanpan Classic Griddle is an 11”x11” low-sided nonstick pan that is perfect for low-splatter ingredients that need to be flipped and turned over. Great for heavy use, the nonstick coating is premium, highly durable, and PFOA-free. It is perfect for home cooks who need a comfortable handling pan that is easy to clean with a limited lifetime warranty against pitting, peeling, and bubbling of the nonstick coating.
- Rivet-Free Design – With a simplified cooking surface, the rivetless design is easy to clean and won‘t accumulate crud where the handle contacts the cooking surface.
- Ergonomic Handle – The Bakelite nylon handle is oven safe up to 500f and stays cool to the touch making this a great option for broiling ingredients.
- Stratanium Nonstick – Highly durable with a ceramic blend, Stratanium is safe to use with metal utensils and is a premium coating that will outlast most conventional nonstick coatings.
- Made in Denmark – Craft made in Denmark with recycled aluminum, all Scanpan products pass quality control through eight sets of hands before shipping.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this cookware, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations