Winter sports expert Ian recommended it to a customer in Kennebunk 1 day ago
Airblaster Women's Everybody Insulated Bib Pants
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Airblaster has long ruled the roost for Women's bibs. However, bib shape has traditionally been a tailored fit, which works well for petite, medium, and tall builds... and leaves out everyone else. The Every Body Bib is based on a much fuller baseline shape, to fit those with wider and curvier builds, or smaller builds who prefer a roomier fit without excess leg length. Using the cinch strap at waist to customize, we have a bib that is flattering for just about... Every Body.
- Every Body Fit
- Available in Women's size XS through XXL
- 2 Layer Shell, 40g Synthetic fill on Insulated colorways
- 2 Layer Strategically Seam Taped Freedom construction
- Stretch Twill throughout
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Built-in adjustable elastic waist belt for extreme comfort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tab at lower leg opening
- External access media pocket with invisible zipper, at left chest
- Printed taffeta lining
- 90’s style with subtle piping accents
- Suede silicon Airpill label with classic Airblaster Bauhaus wordmark
Insulated, Waterproof, Breathable, Zippered pocket
Waterproof rating (mm)
Synthetic with printed taffeta lining
Type of waterproofing
10K mm waterproofing
40g Synthetic fill on Insulated colorways
Insulation weight (g)
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Airblaster
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!