Winter sports expert Jason recommended it to a customer in New Orleans 1 day ago
Airblaster Men's Trenchover Jacket
- We price match
Color: Black / Hot Coral
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Airblaster invented the pullover. Not true. However, we do make the juiciest one. And since we're often claustrophobic and sweaty, we designed ours with a deep neck zip for easy ventilation, a full side entry zip to dress or undress in a hurry, and plenty of room in the fit to accommodate your most epic dance moves. With flavorful 15K color combinations to please all palates, isn't it time you savored the flavor of life in a Trenchover?
- 15K mm waterproofing
- 10K g/m ² breathability
- Blaster Drop Tail Fit
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Stretch Canvas at chest and back body, with Midweight Oxford lower front body, sleeves and hood.
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra drawcord
- Full body side zip for easy entry and exit
- 4 zippered pockets
- Kangaroo chest pocket
- Printed taffeta lining
- Zippered underarm vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop + elastic cuff closure
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Removable powder skirt with pass pocket window
- Woven + silicon Stay Wild patch at left chest
DWR, LYCRA®, YKK®
Hood, Powder skirt, Waterproof, Breathable, Zippered pocket
Pullover, Shell, Woven
Waterproof rating (mm)
2 Layer Shell
Type of waterproofing
15K mm waterproofing
Printed taffeta lining
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Airblaster
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!