Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal HL combo iron set is a great game improvement iron option for a high handicapper. This iron combines the benefits of a larger club head with a forged head to provide premium feel and max distance/forgiveness. Players will receive assistance in ball striking and turf interaction to allow for more consistent positive contact. The HL or "high loft" nature of these irons will help assist with launching the ball into the air properly. The combo set allows a player to get creative on the longer shots and have more options off the tee with hybrids to use.
- High launching
- Max forgiveness
- Hybrids to have more versatile longer shots
The Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal HL Combo Set is the perfect combination of hybrid and fairway wood profiles, designed to deliver practical distance gaps and consistent ball speeds. The set features a 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 SS body, allowing for a high energy club face as well as a soft bendable softer hosel for custom adjustments. With new internal weighting that adds spin to the lower stronger lofts, this set also boasts faster nickel chromoly with increased stopping power for a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- Hybrid profile ensures that stronger lofted hybrids are useful tools
- New internal weighting specifically adds spin to lower stronger lofts
- 17-4 stainless steel face and 431 SS body allow for high energy club face
- Faster nickel chromoly delivers an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface
- Seamless cup face construction delivers deep center of gravity needed for high launch and controllable landing angle