Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Best for golfers valuing distance and forgiveness in their game.
- ForgivenessMentioned as excellent and ideal for off-center hits.
- FeelDescribed as the classic Mizuno feel, fantastic.
- DistanceDescribed as solid and extreme distance.
- WorkabilityCalled workable but less than blades.
- LaunchProvides high launch but hard to accelerate through rough.
Experience the perfect balance of ball speed, stability, and feel with the Mizuno JPX923 Forged Irons. These mid-sized irons are Grain Flow Forged from a single billet of 4120 Chromoly for a unique soft feel that Mizuno is known for. The 3rd generation of Chromoly Forging incorporates a milling slot that extends wider to heel and toe, paired with an even thinner clubface to create our highest one-piece forged ball speeds from an even greater portion of the clubface. The irons showcase a thinner top line throughout, plus compact scoring irons (8-GW) and bevelled sole for improved turf interaction.
- FORGED IN HIROSHIMA JAPAN: Experience the legendary soft feel at Mizuno's facility in Hiroshima where these irons have been produced since 1968.
- NEW V-CHASSIS FOR THINNER TOPLINE: Engineered via Mizuno's 'Harmonic Impact Technology' project to create a dense, more satisfying feel at impact.
- 3RD GEN FORGED CHROMOLY WITH WIDER MICROSLOT (4-7 IRON): Extreme ball speeds from a compact workable profile thanks to forging from a single billet of 4120 Chromoly and back milled from heel to toe.
- 1025E PURE SELECT MILD CARBON STEEL 8-GW: Ultimate precision, control, and feel in the scoring zone thanks to this material selection.
- MORE BEVELLED TRAIL EDGE: Immaculate turf interaction due to additional bevelling on the trailing edge.