Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Mizuno (a brand known in the past known for only making players irons) pulled no punches with these. They put all of the best iron technology into these to make them incredibly forgiving and high launching. These are some of Mizuno's most forgiving irons ever and allow even weekend golfers to finally put Mizuno irons into their bag. The saying "nothing feels like a Mizuno" holds true with these as they are quite soft despite their overall structure.
I personally when testing these was very surprised by how easy these were to hit and how consistently they performed. On top of the forgiveness these offer they also offer distance, they launch high and spin low to produce some towering shots. I do not think that anyone could go wrong with these irons from Mizuno
- Forgiveness, These are some of the most forgiving irons out there
- Best for players that are looking for as much help as possible to get them to hit longer more consistent shots
- Keeping the ball in play and shooting lower scores
- These do have a large overall profile so player who prefer smaller clubheads may be offput
The Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal HL Irons are designed to deliver exceptional performance for players with moderate swing speeds or aggressive shaft lean. These irons feature a new material called 4335 Nickel Chromoly, which is 35% stronger than the original Hot Metal material. This enables an 8% thinner clubface that delivers faster ball speeds and increased stopping power. The V-Chassis technology provides a more solid feel, while the deep CG design ensures a high launch and controllable landing angle.
- Faster Nickel Chromoly: The new 4335 Nickel Chromoly material is 35% stronger than the original, resulting in an 8% thinner clubface that delivers faster ball speeds.
- V-Chassis for More Solid Feel: Mizuno's V-Chassis technology provides a more solid vibration pattern despite the thinner clubface.
- Increased Stopping Power: The seamless cup face construction creates a deep CG design that delivers high launch and controllable landing angles.
- Consistent Ball Speeds Across the Face: The wider high-energy area of the sole ensures consistent ball speeds across the face of the club.
- White-Satin Brush Finish: The non-reflective chrome plated finish reduces glare from bright light conditions.