Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Perfect for high to mid handicappers looking for forgiveness, distance, and premium feel.
- ForgivenessOffers great forgiveness in a compact shape.
- FeelFeels soft and buttery, premium feel.
- WorkabilityGreat workability due to players shape design.
- LaunchEasy to launch, promotes high ball flight.
- DistanceImproves distance for those struggling with blades.
- SoundOffers top-notch sound.
The Mizuno JPX923 Hot Metal Pro Irons are designed for confident ball-strikers seeking maximum ball speed. These irons feature a new material called 4335 Nickel Chromoly, which is 35% stronger than the original Hot Metal material. This enables an 8% thinner clubface, resulting in additional ball speed. The V-Chassis technology delivers a more solid and satisfying vibration pattern, while the deep CG design provides increased stopping power and a high launch with controllable landing angles.
- Faster Nickel Chromoly: The new 4335 Nickel Chromoly material is 35% stronger than the original Chromoly, resulting in an 8% thinner clubface for increased ball speed.
- V-Chassis for more solid feel: Mizuno's V-Chassis technology delivers a more solid and satisfying vibration pattern despite the thinner clubface.
- Increased stopping power: The seamless cup face construction provides a deep center of gravity for high launch and controllable landing angles.
- Consistent ball speed across the face: The sole's thinnest part is extended by 18%, creating a wider high-energy area for consistent ball speeds across the face.
- White-satin brush finish: A non-reflective chrome plated finish reduces bright light glare.