Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Ideal for low handicap players looking for exceptional feel and workability.
- FeelProvides a buttery soft feel at impact
- WorkabilityCompact design allows for precise shot shaping
- LaunchReduced offset for straighter shots
- ForgivenessUnforgiving when hit poorly, not designed for high handicap
- DistanceWeaker lofts may result in lesser distance
The Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons are the perfect choice for golfers who demand precision and feel from their irons. These irons are consistently Mizuno's most-played model in professional golf, and they are still one-piece Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan. The JPX923 Tour adds a copper underlay for an even smoother sensation at impact, making it one of the most comfortable irons to hit on the market. The narrower top line and sole, along with a more rounded trailing edge, provide cleaner turf interaction.
- One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan.
- A microlayer of copper between the base Nickel and outer Chrome for legendary feel.
- Engineered via Mizuno's 'Harmonic Impact Technology' project to create 'muscleback' type vibrations and feel from a cavity design.
- A generously rolled trailing edge enables versatility and immaculate turf interaction.
- Noticeably shorter blade length and more compact from 6 iron to GW for precision where most needed.