Mizuno Women's JPX923 Hot Metal Irons
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Mizuno Women's JPX923 Hot Metal Irons are the perfect combination of speed, feel, and stopping power. Featuring a new material called Nickel Chromoly, these irons deliver faster ball speeds than ever before. The V-Chassis technology provides a more solid feel while the seamless cup face construction delivers increased stopping power and consistent ball speeds across the face. With three fitting options available, these irons are designed to meet the needs of every golfer.
- Faster Nickel Chromoly: The 4335 Nickel Chromoly material is 35% stronger than the original Hot Metal material for an 8% thinner clubface that delivers high ball speeds.
- V-Chassis for More Solid Feel: Mizuno's V-Chassis technology provides a more satisfying vibration pattern despite having an 8% thinner clubface.
- Increased Stopping Power: The seamless cup face construction creates a deep center of gravity that produces high launch and controllable landing angles.
- Consistent Ball Speeds Across the Face: The sole is extended by 18%, creating a wider high-energy area that ensures consistent ball speeds across the entire face.
- Three Fitting Options - HM PRO, HM and HM HL: With three fitting options available, you can choose from variable launch options to find your perfect fit.