Nemo Sonic 0 Sleeping Bag
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Sonic is built to be the only bag you need from -20°F to 40°F. The Backpacker Editors’ Choice award-winning big-mountain bag offers exceptional warmth and tuneability with a reduced environmental impact.
This bag features our next-generation Thermo Gill™ vents, with a new multistage zipper system that dramatically increases the usable temperature range of the bag and allows fine-tuning of comfort from within. Sonic’s chevron baffle construction better compartmentalizes down, eliminating migration and keeping the down evenly lofted. (Not to mention, it looks awesome.)
The shell and liner fabrics are 100% recycled fabrics and bluesign® approved, and the premium 800 FP hydrophobic down is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified. Years of history in the field yielded detailed upgrades on this bag, including a perfected profile, redesigned draft collar, and bolstered draft tubes.
Our proven Toester™ footbox keeps feet warmer, provides a waterproof barrier against tent wall condensation, and protects down from moisture while drying damp clothes inside the footbox. Adaptable to whatever the mountain throws at it, Sonic continues to reverberate as the ultimate extreme weather companion.
- Award-winning design is updated for even greater warmth retention and adjustability across temperatures.
- Updated design incorporates 100% recycled, bluesign® approved shell and liner fabrics.
- Updated Thermo Gills™ extend the comfort range with a new multistage zipper system.
- Overstuffed with premium 800 FP hydrophobic down that is PFC-Free and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, ensuring humane treatment and traceability throughout the supply chain.
- New chevron baffle construction better compartmentalizes down for more uniform loft and down migration prevention.
- Stretch construction at the knees for comfortable side sleeping. Redesigned draft collar and draft tubes keep cold air out.
- Redesigned Toester™ waterproof/breathable footbox utilizes a layer of synthetic insulation to protect the down and deliver maximum toastiness for toes.
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal while an updated profile secures warmth closer to the body.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The 800-fill hydrophobic down will keep you nice and warm in freezing, damp conditions, and Nemo's unique design allows for a more comfortable sleeping experience, with this bag specifically designed with side sleepers in mind!
With overstuffed 800 fill power down, this bag shape stretches to accommodate for side sleeping, bended knees or bigger users. The waterproof footbox features synthetic fill protecting against wet weather and tent wall condensation while the hydrophobic down in the rest of the bag improves efficiency in wet weather way beyond typical down. This 3 pound bag is ideal for cold temps yet offers venting on the chest to dump heat when needed making it versatile and suited for changing conditions. Super premium and very cozy for a good night's sleep when it matters!
Side sleepers, movement sleepers, the waterproof footbox, pillow barn and great venting!