Fischer Ranger Pro 13 Vacuum Ski Boots · 2015
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
The Fischer Ranger Pro 13 is an excellent boot for aggressive skiers of advanced to expert ability. The Ranger Pro has a 130 flex and a 98mm last, but it also has Fischer's Vacuum Fit molding system, which can adapt both the liner and shell of the boot to the skier's foot and leg. This one-of-a-kind molding process results in one of the most precise and comfortable boot fits available today.
- Flex 130 – A very stiff flex for strong power and reaction, designed for advanced to expert level skiers.
- 93 to 103mm Last – This boot comes with a 98mm last that provides an expertly performing low-volume fit right out of the box. The shell can also be molded between 93-103mm depending on your foot width using the Vacuum Fit Process.
- Vacuum Fit – This boot is designed to be compatible with Fischer's vacuum fit machines, which allow the shell and liner to be heated and then molded to the skier's foot and lower leg.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A really customizable boot option due to its vacuum technology which custom molds to your feet. A stiff flexing boot gives you power and performance without sacrificing comfort. Also has replaceable toe and heel pads which will extend the life of your boot.
Originally retailing at $900 when it came out, this boot keeps a 130 flex (advanced/expert level flex) for hammering hard on and features Fischer's vacuum moldable liners to fit your feet perfectly.