Atomic Redster World Cup 110 Ski Boots · 2019
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The Atomic Redster World Cup 110 Ski Boots make those with extremely narrow and low volume feet to enjoy the benefits of a boot that fits. For those with "narrow" feet, a little work with a good bootfitter should be enough to deliver the most precise fit you've ever experienced.
- Stiff Flex – A 110 flex rating is best suited for hard charging skiers who are looking for optimal performance and control from their boots.
- Last 92 mm – The 92 mm last is extremely narrow and precise, built for the fastest response and the most intense snow feel.
- World Cup Liner – A very firm liner built for control, responsiveness, and power.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations