K2 Spyne 120 Ski Boots · 2018
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The K2 Spyne 120 Ski Boots are a new all-mountain expert level boot that incorporates an incredible arsenal of technology and a new versatile flex in K2's proven Spyne design. The Powerfuse Spyne provides a rock solid connection without the use of rivets, as well as excellent performance in conditions ranging from powder to corduroy. The versatile 100mm last is ideal for medium-width feet and pairs well with a LuxFitPro Liner, which combines heat moldable foam at key contact points with traditional foam in the cuff for control.
- 100mm Last Width – This last width is suitable for average width feet.
- Flex 120 – A very stiff flex for strong power and reaction, designed for advanced to expert level skiers.
- LuxFitPRO Liner – The LuxFitPRO Liner combines the performance and fit of a traditional PVC liner with the advantages of strategically placed Ultralon EVA foam.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Has an ultra light powerlite shell construction, and at 120 flex is perfect for the skier that likes to push it beyond the groomers.