Dalbello DMS 130 Ski Boots · 2017
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Ask your own question
The DMS has the same fit and liner as the DRS 130, but it has replaceable toe and heels. The boot's cuff perfectly wraps around the leg for precise steering and incredible response. The connection between the lower and upper shells creates a stiff lateral boot that allows you to quickly get any ski up on edge.
- Flex 130 – A very stiff flex for strong power and reaction, designed for advanced to expert level skiers.
- 98mm Last – A 98mm last is best for narrow-to-average-width feet.
- DB Comp Liner –The liner contains 80% thermo-moldable foam.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations