Dalbello Krypton AX 110 Ski Boots · 2019
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Dalbello Krypton AX 110 Ski Boots fill a gap for skiers looking for a performance boot that is gentle on the shins and optimized for slower speeds and softer snow conditions. Lighter experts and skiers whose concept of "charging" has evolved slightly over time will find the ideal balance of support and precision in this boot.
- Flex 110 – Stiff but not too stiff, this flex is the ideal balance of all-mountain mobility and big-mountain control.
- Contour 4 – The boot features strategically placed comfort zones to help to alleviate pressure points.
- Kinetic Response Tongue – The Kinetic Response Tongue stays in constant contact with the leg to improve responsiveness and control.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations