Sweet Protection Grimnir II MIPS TE Helmet
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
The Sweet Protection Grimnir II TE MIPS® Helmet is built for freeride snowboarders and inspired by Terje Håkonsen; A halfpipe snowboard legend. This helmet is built with a carbon fiber shell and EPS foam liner to cut down on weight and provide shock absorption where it matters most. The helmet features MIPS® technology for rotational impact safety, ventilation to mitigate goggle fog, and a turn dial system for liner adjustability.
- MIPS® Technology – The Multi-Directional Impact System (MIPS) decreases trauma to the brain in case of impact by reducing rotational forces.
- Ventilation – Strategically placed vents allow for better temperature regulation and improved airflow to wick away moisture.
- Occigrip Turn Dial Fit System – An ergonomic dial at the back of the helmet allows the user to adjust the liner for a customized feel and fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations