Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for mid-low handicap golfers seeking workability and launch efficiency.
- WorkabilityHighly workable, especially ideal for mid-low handicappers.
- LaunchOffers great launch and flight with increased loft.
- DistanceDelivers great ball speed for a player's iron.
- ForgivenessProvides forgiveness in smaller profile, less forgiving than other models.
- SoundSome 'clickiness' sound on a few hits, not disturbing.
- FeelExperienced 'clickiness' in a few hits, could use improvement.
The TaylorMade 2023 P770 Irons are the perfect combination of beauty and performance. The forged hollow body construction features a soft 8620 carbon steel body paired with an incredibly thin forged 4140 steel face and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ for a design that is fast, flexible, and forgiving even in a compact head shape. The FLTD CG strategically positions the center of gravity (CG) to provide players with improved launch and playability in long irons while increasing spin in scoring irons. All new SpeedFoam Air dampens vibrations for exquisite sound and feel while delivering a fast, flexible face. Featuring elegant refinements including less offset in the long irons, this set is designed to fit the eye of a more discerning player.
- Forged hollow body construction combines beauty and performance
- FLTD CG provides improved launch and playability in long irons
- SpeedFoam Air dampens vibrations for exquisite sound and feel
- Tour-inspired shaping includes less offset in the long irons
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ provides increased face flexibility while preserving ball speed