STEELPORT Sheath for 8" Chef Knife
- We price match
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this product right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Ask your own question
- Custom fitted wooden sheath made specifically for the STEELPORT 4″ Knife. Whenever your knife is not in use, it’s important to keep the edge protected. Made of Oregon Big Leaf Maple (the same wood as the STEELPORT handles), caramelized to achieve a beautiful dark brown color. Features an internal recessed magnet along the spine to hold the knife in place, which eliminates the need for an easy-to-loose pin."
Country of origin
Product height (in)
Product length (in)
Product width (in)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!