Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife 9"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife 9" is a must-have for anyone who loves crusty or tender bread. This knife features razor-sharp, wide, “low frequency" serrations that allow you to gently saw through the bread without crushing it and with much less crumbing. Unlike sawtooth serrations that are spaced closer together, the Shun Premier Blonde Bread Knife's wide serrations will gently glide through the bread without tearing. This keeps the bread's texture intact and enhances eating pleasure. Cakes and pastries also benefit from this knife's smooth cutting capabilities.
- Razor-sharp, wide “low frequency” serrations cut through crusty or tender bread without tearing or crushing
- VG-MAX cutting core made of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant steel holds a fine sharp edge at 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding provide beauty while supporting and protecting the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Beautiful blonde Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan