Gregory Katmai 65 Backpack- Men's · Empire Blue
Color: Empire Blue
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
You’re getting the best price
Check out our Price Match Policy
Outdoor Gear Exchange$309.95
- FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable hipbelt fit and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating, dual density shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Side stretch mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- By using recycled fabrics, this pack’s carbon footprint is reduced by 28% compared to a conventional nylon pack. The equivalent to 89 miles (143 km) driven; you can help offset that amount by walking, biking, or car sharing instead of driving solo
- Available in Plus Size with extended length shoulder straps and hip belts, plus additional fit revisions to accommodate larger body shapes
Have a question?
4.97 average rating
Shop deals on backpacks
People love Curated Experts
Summer Camping Pro
Came to the site again (with previous good experience from other departments) in need of a tent and footprint-- Elizabeth was great with recommendations and offering more options that stayed within the budget but weren't on the radar to begin with. That and helping with other recommendations generally for hiking/camping, she is greatly appreciated!
Skylar Verified CustomerJul 1, 2023
Elizabeth was the ultimate expert
She not only answered my questions but also gave great advice. The article she sent had amazing tips and was easy to read. She was super friendly and everything she typed seem to have a smile attached. I have already recommended this site to a few people because of her.
Rachel Verified CustomerJun 29, 2023
Was looking at a camp stove and saw the Eureka Sprk+. Found a lower price from another site but Elizabeth price matched. She was very responsive and professional. I was able to get an awesome deal. Reach out to her if you’re shopping for something!!
Arnee O O Verified CustomerSep 9, 2023
MY APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSULTANT
I am planning a 2024 thru hike on the Appalachian Trail (hiking my I own hike) to salute the the end of my 60s, and beginning of my 70s. Elizabeth is so helpful, supportive, offered some great advice, and made wonder recommendations. She's my five star personal shopper. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Charlotte Verified CustomerMay 30, 2023
I’m taking a couple month backpacking trip and needed all new gear that I am unfamiliar with. Scott was able to help me find everything I needed; if something did not fit my budget or was not quite right for me, he suggested different items to help me find the perfect gear. He responds quickly and always checked in to maintain communication. He’s easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I’ll definitely be asking Scott for help again. Great all around experience.
Laila Verified CustomerMar 3, 2023