The Curated Take
The Vans Infuse boots are worn by some of the best in the industry. All mountain/back country riders appreciate the versatility that these boots offer. They are stiff enough to get the responsiveness needed on steep terrain or high speeds without sacrificing comfortability. If they are too stiff for jibs, street, or park, the boots feature removable tongue stiffeners that offer a custom flex for whatever the situation calls for. They feature 5 different measures of closure - Pull string liners, lace up, boa, zipper, and a shin strap. Vans created the pop cush insoles to help absorb any chatter or big landings. They do great in hiking situations because of the traction and custom fit. I cant recommend these boots enough for the all mountain ripper.
- There are removable tongue stiffeners make for a custom flex - street or steeps, this boot can handle it all.
- Hybrid lacing feature Both boa and lacing makes for a customizable fit
- Super comfy, durable boots. They feature "pop cush" v3 insoles that absorb big landings and bumpy terrain like no other.
- High Price
- Not ideal for a rider looking for very flexy boots
- Not an ideal beginner boot
The Infuse is about performance. Always has been. Always will be. Since its earliest iterations, the drive towards progression has been central to its design. And this hands-down, next-level, best-in-class Infuse will reset your expectations of what a snowboard boot should be. Loaded with top-shelf features and the Vans Hybrid Plus BOA® Custom Fit System, it’s got just about everything you’ve ever wanted in a snowboard boot. Designed to address the needs of snowboarding’s Rocketman himself, the new Infuse is your ticket to a whole new level of progression. Houston to Arthur Longo, you are clear for lift-off.